Hallo uit de VS

Nieuw op dit forum? Het is fijn voor iedereen dat je jezelf eerst even voorstelt.
Plaats reactie
Bob Math Use

Hallo uit de VS

Bericht door Bob Math Use » 27 jun 2017, 18:55

Laat me weten hoe goed Google Translate doet ... hier gaat.

Dit is Bob Matthews [BMU], frequent toernooi speler / live play commentator / IFPA board nieuws poster, enz. Ik help ook Jim Belsito en Karl "DTM" [toernooi software] DeAngelo rijdt het Never Never Drains in Zuid-Californië ["INDISC" ] PAPA Circuit major event. Aangezien ik soms naar andere landen reist en daar op vakantie meeding, bijvoorbeeld EPC, DPM, IFPA en het verste in het huis van Dave Peck in Nieuw-Zeeland, dacht ik dat ik op dit bord zou kunnen komen, zodat ik beter kan bijhouden over Europese evenementen die ik in de toekomst in de gelegenheid zal hebben om te kunnen bijwonen.

Een speciale hallo in het bijzonder bij Albert [ANO] en Paul [PFJ]. En terwijl ik eraan denk, feliciteer mijn vriend Franck Bona voor een uitstekende reeks resultaten bij de Olympische Spelen Olympische Spelen IFPA! Dat kan goed zijn voor Speler van de Maand; we zullen zien.

Groetjes voor iedereen en gelukkig wippen!

Hairy Otter

Re: Hallo uit de VS

Bericht door Hairy Otter » 27 jun 2017, 19:34

Welcome to our board. Nice to see some foreign interest.
Google did a poor job translating, most words were translated, but they don't make sentences. Maybe my English isn't that good as well, but I prefer to read the original English. Maybe you can include the English or just keep it in English and the reader can translate it via google if necessary.
I fix stuff myself, just to prove to myself I can.

kris-seeburg

Bericht door kris-seeburg » 27 jun 2017, 20:29

Welcome Bob :cheers:

Bob Math Use

Bericht door Bob Math Use » 01 jul 2017, 16:43

Thanks, folks, I'll post in English in the future unless requested otherwise. Below is the English original, and the "forward and back" translation after that. The change from "flipping" to "whipping" is odd; I don't recall ever whipping a machine other than figuratively. Maybe Indiana Jones ... ?

By the way, I'll predict now that the cutoff for next year's IFPA will again be very low, below rank 60, possibly as low as 50, for attending. Get your points now if you want to play in Canada.

This is Bob Matthews [BMU], frequent tournament player / live play commentator / IFPA board news poster, etc. I also help Jim Belsito and Karl "DTM" [tournament software] DeAngelo run the It Never Drains In Southern California ["INDISC"] PAPA Circuit major event. Since I sometimes travel to other countries and compete there while on vacation, e.g. EPC, DPM, IFPA, and furthest at Dave Peck's house in New Zealand, I thought I'd get on this board so I can better keep up to date on European events that I may have a chance to attend in the future.

A special hello in particular to Albert [ANO] and Paul [PFJ]. And while I think of it, congrats to my pal Franck Bona for an excellent set of results at the IFPA Pinball Olympics! That might be good for Player of the Month; we'll see.

Greetings to all and happy flipping!

This is Bob Matthews [BMU], frequent tournament player / live play commentator / IFPA board news poster, etc. I also help Jim Belsito and Karl "DTM" [tournament software] DeAngelo drives Never Never Drains in Southern California ["INDISC "] PAPA Circuit Major Event. Because I sometimes travel to other countries and spend time on vacation, such as EPC, DPM, IFPA and the farthest in Dave Peck's home in New Zealand, I thought I could come on this board so I could better keep track of European events that I will have the opportunity to attend in the future.

A special hello especially at Albert [ANO] and Paul [PFJ]. And while I think, congratulations to my friend Franck Bona for an excellent set of results at the IFPA Olympic Games! That may be good for Player of the Month; we will see.

Greetings for everyone and happy whipping!

MvK
Contacteer:

Bericht door MvK » 15 jul 2017, 10:00

welcome!! :clap:
Waar een wil is, is een weg
GameRoomDesign.nl
Bezoek mijn site !!

Plaats reactie